This mold damage was caused by a pipe being broken in the attic and dripping down the walls. The residents who lived here had no idea of the water leak, which allowed the mold to spread out rather quickly. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured that our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Brickell. We always leave your property looking "Like it never even happened."